Re: [IP] ketones and missed meals

<< Many diets for non-diabetics are
 told to test their urine for ketones as when they are burning fat
 ketones usually show in the urine.  Many diets require drinking lots of
 water (8) glasses a day to offset the effects of ketones during weight >>
I think we have to remember that Laura also has CF, which can complicate her
management regimen. This is definitely a case of "her milage varies".
Barbara B.