Re: [IP] hi then lo

They are wanting my PP to be 120 or less and my fasting to be between 60 - 100
Im wanting to get pregnant but these goals seem impossible.  Now I have a cold
or something and the decongestant made my bg go up to over 200 and never lower
that 157.  I've increase my meal units but this doesn't affect my bgs very
much.  I'm about ready to choke someone.  My primary dr is in charge of the cold
and my endo the bgs, I have refused to take the decongestant now and wait to
hear from the dr about what to do next.