Re: [IP] ketones and missed meals

Natalie,
I have a huge umbrella so the tight rope is no problem :0)
I ask questions much of the time cause I don't know what's causing what and
I figure if a bunch of people with DM go "oh me too" then it is a DM thing.
Totally separate diseases but they sure mimic each other in damage. This one
I marking down as a CF thing and waiting for them to invent a food pill so I
only have to eat when I wanna.
I know it is not good to miss meals but CF really really hurts your stomach
when you try to eat sometimes and food is not appealing. I was thinking I
could use Gatorade because it has the sodium etc., I don't know if that
would be enough nutrition but it is only a meal not a whole day. Even liquid
nutrition is hard sometimes.
It could get worse I could stop liking cereal, then I would be in real
trouble *s*
Thank you and Take Care
Laura
* marking this one in the CF column *