Re: [IP] ketones and missed meals

Mary Jean,
Well I guess I figure if you are hungry your body will let you know. I am one
of those absent minded people that if I don't take the time to eat I forget
then I am in trouble. At least I can delay a bit until I have a chance to work
up an appetite now that I have a pump I don't go low from meal delay anymore
:0)
Take Care
Laura