Re: [IP] ketones and missed meals

Barbara
So does this mean that all people who skip a meal make ketones or is it
a individual thing?
I know people who fast as part of a religious belief are they at risk?,
or because there bodies operate normally in the first place they balance
and remain safe. Many times I don't want to eat and I have to cause the
ketones just get worse and worse if I don't. Makes me wonder if more
people with DM have the same problem but they don't check.
Take Care
Laura