[IP] Reattaching Rapids in new site

Does anyone do this? Since I use Rapids, it is theoretically possible
to re-insert the needle (after one site for 3 days)
 with a cartridge with about 3 days worth of insulin left in it,
 to another site that's been HIGHLY scrubbed first. Scrubbed, air-dried
same with tummy, then Hibiclens. I simply pull out the Rapid and
in location of choice. I usually tape it over too. I havne't heard of
this so
I guess I wonder if it's an automatic no-no.

Kathy dx 32 "gestational"