Re: [IP] school nurses--ARGHHHH!!!!

You have no idea how many meetings I have had with these people,(nurses and
teachers).They are just so thick headed and stubborn that even when they come
to a meeting,which is rare,they aren't looking to learn anything. After I
straightened out this mess I ended up staying at school because both nurses
left 2 hours early and called noone to cover for the rest of the day.
I'm beginning to understand why more people are home schooling their kids.
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers