[IP] Soft-set and the tape...hmmm

Hello, I was wondering how in the world to attach the tape on the soft-set!
I used it (SS) for the first time today, and noticed as I put the tape on
it, the tubing was under the tape.  Now as about 2 hours have pasted, and
tubing is making the tape come up.  No where in the instructions said
anything about the tubing, whether it should be on top, or bottom of the
tape (i guess disconnecting the QR and sliding the tube in the hole in the
tape)
ARG...I dont have alot of fat, so i'm limited to places I can use my normal
Silhouette, and i can feel the tissue getting hard...so the soft-set is the
best next thing.....ARG
thanks
David

    David Roseman            *  email @ redacted
    Penn State Berks         *  email @ redacted
    Telecommunications       *  610.396.6918
                             *  ICQ# 3415240