No Subject

This is in regards to Mario who wrote to say he was wondering if pump therapy
would help him feel better.I started to feel the devastating effects of
diabetes after about 10 to 15 yrs.Unfortunately I had to wait almost 12 more
years til I was legally disabled to get the insurance needed to afford a
pump.My blood sugars are as near to perfect as you can get.My last
hemoglobinA1c was 6.5.Unfortunately I don't feel as well as I had thought I
would on the pump.Maybe because my complications were so severe for so
long.But if I was in your shoes and could get the pump now, I definetely would
do so and hopefully it will make a difference in your life now and in the