Re: [IP] Newly diagnosed infant -Reply

Yes. They are working with the pediatric endocronology dept. at Schneiders
Childrens Hospital at Long Island Jewish Medical Center here in NY. Since I've
asked the members of this group, my sister in law has been reading everything
she can get her hands on and pretty much decided on her own to lower Hannah's
night time dosage. They have been checking her at night and she still wakes up
ridiculously low (38).
Eleanor P.