[IP] Minimed Clinical Trails

I talked to my Minimed rep today He informed me that there are select areas that
clinical trials are being done.  He also informed me that these trials are
neither fun or helpful (at this time) in managing your diabetes.  However, he
did say that these trials are very necessary in getting the product out that
will do that and will be continually needing volunteers.  I know they are doing
trails in the Baltimore Md area.  There are Criteria that have to be met.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME!!!!  CALL YOUR LOCAL MINIMED REPRESENTATIVE!!!
If you don't know who the local MM rep is you can find one on MininMeds web site
http://www.minimed.com

Im just the messenger!

Thanks
Donna

P.S.  Im trying to find out those criteria now.