Re: [IP] Re: Pumping Insulin Book..Michael

>The new versions of Pumping Insulin have an addendum on Humalog. I
>have not seen it myself, but it has been discussed on the list. I
>don't know if it is an insert or if the reprint actually has an
>additional section.
>Perhaps one of the recent purchasers would care to give us the

I bought my copy about a year ago.  It has a one page sheet of info (front
and back) about how to adapt to Humalog.  They have not reprinted the book
as far as I'm aware.  There is a good article by Walsh on the diabetes mall
website that goes into a lot of detail about adjusting basals etc. for