Re: [IP] Re: Pumping Insulin Book..Michael

> You specified that there was an updated version of this text (post
> 1994) and on this website.  I can't find it.  Were you referring to
> the other book by Walsh (something like...Stopping the
> Rollercoaster)??
The new versions of Pumping Insulin have an addendum on Humalog. I
have not seen it myself, but it has been discussed on the list. I
don't know if it is an insert or if the reprint actually has an
additional section.

Perhaps one of the recent purchasers would care to give us the