Re: [IP] hypoglycemia and emergency personnel

Annette....At age 33,I have been diabetic for a little over 2 yrs now(insulin
dependent and considering pumping) and,as a mother of 9 + 5 y/o kids,wear my
medical ID bracelet every day and rarely take it off,for their sake and for
mine. I've been low many times before,but fortunately,always been aware of it
coming on and able to treat it. It can really sneak up on you quickly,though.
I agree with you completely that it is important to wear some type of medical
ID......have a good week:):)																														Sue...dispatcher for