Re: [IP] diabetes and driving

In a message dated 3/7/99 9:52:44 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This letter is in regards to the diabetic in jail.I also passed out while
 driving and was in a car crash.Luckily no one was hurt but myself and the
 telephone pole I struck.The strange part was that I had just left my
 Dr's.office.She was so upset that I had no symptoms that she could detect. >>

One of the last things my endo does before he lets a patient leave his office
is ... test.