[IP] diabetes and driving

This letter is in regards to the diabetic in jail.I also passed out while
driving and was in a car crash.Luckily no one was hurt but myself and the
telephone pole I struck.The strange part was that I had just left my
Dr's.office.She was so upset that I had no symptoms that she could detect.That
is when she decided I needed to go on the pump.Now not only do I have a lot
better control of my BS, but I learned to never drive without testing first.I
don't know all the details of the story,but I can't imagine this man deserved
life in prison for this.Denise