Re: [IP] sick and high BGs

>Last year I read an article in prevention magazine
>apple cider vinegar and water mixture for sore throat...
>it 's GREAT
>also works for bad cough and if you have GERD (reflux)

I didn't know it could be used for coughs and GERD!  If you only want to use
it for  a sore throat, then you only need to gargle a few times a day.  Fran I
hope you are feeling better.
If you really can't tolerate apple cider vinegar gargles, Ive found small sips
of apple juice work ,but of course you have to watch the carbs.