Re: [IP] Minimed customer service

I have found Melody with the Customer Service division to be the most
helpful at MiniMed.  The few times I've had problems, she has always
been pleasant, informative, and helpful.

As far as Tech Support, we had a pump fail this weekend and was told we
would receive a replacement on Tuesday.  Not the 24 hour replacement
that MiniMed advertises.  However, with a day of disaster trying to
control bgs with only fast-acting insulin, another call to Tech Support
ended up being very helpful.  MiniMed is going above and beyond good
customer support by flying a pump to us on a commercial carrier.

Overall, our experiences with MiniMed have been great.

Kayla's mom