[IP] virus?

I was hoping to get some help regarding the virus all are talking about.What
would I notice happening if I had gotten this virus? I'm also new to
computers.I went back through all my old messages and did not see anything
that was titled Happy exe, so I just assumed this particular message was not
sent to me.Also I would like to give my input concerning MiniMed, I had some
problems with the first few pumps and then batteries,but MiniMed was extremely
quick in taking care of these problems.Also they have been very
prompt,courteous and helpful when I came across problems with unexplained
erratic BS I thought were related to the pump itself.They have vcr tapes
explaining everything sold for the pump.