The Huffmans wrote:

> OK---so what now?  I opened the HAPPY99.EXE file and don't know what to expect if I did,
> indeed become infected.  I had viewed the fireworks earlier, so didn't leave it up on
> the screen for long...how do I find out if I am infected and what do I do?
> First mee---having diabetes...now having to deal with not knowing if my computer is ill
> or not...

Incidentally, when you sent this message in you also sent a messgae with the
Happy99 "worm" attached. That's how it works. At least it's supposed to not
send the worm to the same place twice, but clean it up anyway.

For information about how to remove it from your system go to:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/happy99.worm.html

Ted Quick