[IP] Minimed customer service

I am writing to tell you the quality of Minimed customer Service.
First of all I called them up to complain about this new adhesive tape
that comes with the softsets.  They listened to me and then they
willingly without any problem gave me the old type of tape.  It was at
my house in 1 day.  Did not even charge me.

It has always been this easy, Once I broke the belt clip on the pump
and They sent me new ones (2) free.  they are 15 dollars to replace.
They were here in 2 days.

So if anyone wants convenience of customer service, my preference is