Re: [IP] Curiosity questions

Congrats on your kittens - I have one too.  She likes to tunnel under the
covers at night and I guess discovered my tubing and proceeded to chew it in
two.  The first time it happened I thought the tubing had just broke in my
sleep or something but then it happened again a couple of days later and I
figured it out.  Now I have to sleep in bicycle shorts to put over the pump
(as opposed to just hooking the pump to my skivvies as I did previously)  Good
luck with them!

Linda McArthur