Re: [IP] Diabetic in jail

FIS wrote:
> >Is this concerning the fellow in Florida that has hypoglycemic unawareness
> that
> >passed out while driving and killed 2 people in the ensuing crash?
> yes this is the same one.. i have been talking with a lady that is talking
> with the mother of the diabetic.

You may want to check with Dave Groves for information. He knows a LOT
about this case, and identifies with the diabetic since he had a car wreck
in the '80s from the same problem. He wmight be interested in your contact
person too, I think he's only viewing it from afar and feeling frustrated
that he can't help more.
His e-mail:
"Dave Groves" <email @ redacted>

Ted Quick