Re: [IP] oreo's

Oh Ted, not confusing at all *g*. I have a 507C so I could try it. I am ok on
the calories my cde is actually wanting me to try to learn sweets and fat so I
can maintain weight better. I can not eat enough food and everytime I drop
weight I have to re adjust my basel and switch insertion devices. So for now I
am allowed, although it's funny cause I don't like sweets and fat much anymore
cause I cut them all out when I was dxd.
I don't know why I chose to treat the dropping sugar instead of adjusting my
basel, I suppose I did not want to have to cover the sugar treatment later,
and I think I was just expecting a different reading I thought for sure I was
going to be high. I know I will drop my basel to .0 all the time on the
weekends when I am physically busy and I don't tend to treat my bg with sugar
if I am 3 hours out of my last bolus unless it is really low like 40 or 50.
What I have learned from charting and comparing numbers is my work week
basel's are dramatically different from my weekend basel. So I do fluctuate
very easy. Next time I eat a treat I will eat the same exact thing and try a
dual or square wave and see what happens.
Do you have any idea if the fat slowed the absorption why it did not show up
in my bg later even with a whole soda? or am I missing something which would
not be shocking :0)
Thank you