[IP] infant lows and headaches

Since I get this in Digest, here's a hodge podge of thoughts.
In 1975, the doctors had me eating high protein snacks before bed to prevent fasting lows.  I was 4, not sure if it would have applied to infants.  And it worked just about as good as anything back then with a 4 year old.
Headaches, I got them good.....My endo said it was nothing to do with my diabetes. I quit caffine and nutrasweet and haven't really had a problem since.  I still get headaches like everyone else, but not like before.  I don't know if either or both were the culprit, but it doesn't matter to me.  I've had diabetes 23 years, my friend has had it for 25 and he's just starting to have headach problems too.  Makes you wonder.
Allegro, mmmm never tried it, but I have an off the wall suggestion.  I see an acupuncturist for a knee injury. Last time I saw him I was sick with a sinus infection.  He fixed me right up, I improved immediately and was 100% better the next day.  Not to mention, it's relaxing and that helps with headaches.  And I don't have to worry about my BGs with it.
And mexican food, I don't think I've ever had a problem with it, but maybe I should be paying closer attention.  But fried food............
ps. does anyone have suggestions on how to motivate yourself into making dinner after working all day?  or a source for easy good easy dinners?