Re: [IP] oreo's

Next time I am going to try a square wave, though I am confused on how I could
drink a whole soda and never spike it was if I had way overdosed myself to begin
with. My bg stayed it's normal course the rest of the day and night so maybe it
just one of those things.
Next time I will test every 15min to see what is happening. Will see
Thank you