[IP] Re: The Pumping Insulin Book

Hello Everyone,

I'm pumping approx. 3 weeks now.  Still adjusting basal rates..... My question
is regarding the Pumping Insulin Book by Walsh.  The book was written in 1994?
Am I correct about this?  I went to a book stores near my home and they said
it had to be ordered because it was not current.  I hesitated ordering it
because of its age.  In this day and age ideas keep changing very rapidly, is
this book becoming out dated? Is there a more up to date book?

Karen :)