[IP] Share your story!

	I attended a fundraiser last night where Nicole Johnson spoke and it was
quite inspirational.  She shared many stories from her travels(20,000 miles a
month) and interesting quotes from fellow diabetcis.  I just had to share one
with you:
"Without a test, there is no testimony."
As pumpers, we face adversity and need to share our lessons, our stories with
the rest of the world to raise awareness, to educate and inform.  So many
people are unaware of the need for further understanding, research and
funding.  Share your stories!