[IP] High BGs and Illness

I am noticing that as my temperature breaks for a bit my BGs come down..
When the motrin is worn off and temperature oges back up to 102 my BGs go up.
I am on antibiotics and am drinking alot of fluids. I don't feel like eating
but I do get soup  down ok. My throat and ribs are so sore that it is hard to
cough this crud up.  But I hope things are getting better as my BGs seems
to be
getting better..
One thing nice about diabetes is that I know when something is going wrong in
my body :(
I am also on nystatin because of candida from high BGS and antibiotic.
Thanks for being here for me!