Re: [IP] Diabetic in jail

FIS wrote:
> I just heard back from the lady that is heading a fight for a diabetic in
> jail.. as soon as i get the details i will forward the letter i recieved
> from her.. i beleive that this person has got the short end of the stick
> (or the punishment is way to harsh)...

Is this concerning the fellow in Florida that has hypoglycemic unawareness that
passed out while driving and killed 2 people in the ensuing crash? There was a
lot of
discussion on misc.health.diabetes a while ago, mostly from Dave Groves who is a
leader of the CompuServe Diabetes group. You can find out what was said there by
going to DejaNews and doing a search.

Ted Quick