Re: [IP] Virus Again!

>I did not download the last digest as AOL warned me that it contained an
>executable code.  I looked up more closely and saw that the attachement was
>the Happy file.  Now how do I get to read that last digest? It must have been
>853 since 852 did not get a caution warning from AOL.

As long as you don't open the attachment that has the happy99.exe file,
just reading the messages should be OK. So, it's OK to download that
digest. Make sure that your mail reader does not automatically open
attachments... that would be bad. Once you encounter the suspect message,
just delete it. Run a virus scanner afterwards just as a precaution.