[IP] Fight for funding

Hello all just so you all know the message board that i was using to gather
names to send to our congress is being shut down... because of this  i have
just put a survey on my webpage that will do the same as the messageboard..
 if everyone could tell a few people about the survey (diabetic or
nondiabetic) and sign it yourself i would really appreciate it....

the survey is on my homepage under "Survey for a cure"

thanx again.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438