Re: [IP] Those morning highs after breakfasts

In a message dated 3/5/99 10:24:37 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< BUT I also have a plunge that happens around 11 AM, and taking more
 insulin for breakfast puts me more at risk for a hypo later.

But, Nat -- *now* you can lower your basal rate beginning an hour or so (no, I
don't know how long, but I'll bet someone else will) before 11 a.m. and
*avoid* that drop!