Re: [IP] oreo's

Sounds like the fat content got you.  You might need to space the bolus out
more.  I've usually found that most of the "forbidden" sweets of my
childhood -- ie. ice cream, cake, choclate bars, etc, actually work at about
the same timing as most complex foods -- ie a tortilla and cheese -- but not
immediately like fruit or juice or cereal, rice or potatoes.  You probably
just need to figure out the timing.  I usually do this by taking 1/2 the
carb dose and then testing every 15 minutes for 2-3 hours and taking very
small increments of insulin -- .2 units as I get to about 120 each time.
The extra testing is a pain, but once it has worked once, I can usually wing
it from then on flawlessly.  For some bizarre reason, I seem to be able to
get the timing of a snickers bar perfectly but can never seem to get the
bowl of corn flakes quite right.  Of course, I only eat corn flakes maybe
once a month and snickers bars maybe every 6 months so it might also have
something to do with the frequency :-).

Good luck!