Re: [IP] Allegra D and BGS?

Fran Baumgartner wrote:
> Donna,
> Does Allegra D have any decongestive stuff in it?  I know this can raise bs's.
> Well it does for me and I asked my doc at the time and he said it would.

Sure does, that's what the "D" is for. Yes decongestants are usually bad for
us, and I think antihistamines aren't much better. If I remember correctly,
1 or both of them tend to slow down the metabolic rate, which spells trouble for
us regulating diabetes. Hard to keep a schedule when your body no longer runs on
the normal one.....

Ted Quick