Re: [IP] sick and high BGs

>sore throat....high bg's

Last year I read an article in Prevention magazine on the use of apple cider
vinegar for sore throats.  I didn't think it would work, but  I tried it
anyway and it was GREAT!!! It really soothes a bad sore throat.  You can
dilute the vinegar with one part vinegar and two parts water.  I you can
tolerate the taste of apple cidar vinegar, you can dilute it half and half.
First check with your dr. to make sure it's not strep.  Then give this remedy
a try. Hope it helps.  I've yused it a couple of times with good success.

email @ redacted
Hopng to be insulin pumping soon!