Re: [IP] prednisone

hes on 40 mg for 3 days then 30 x3 days,20x3days and finally 10x 2 days.  We
are doing the 40 mg now. We tripled his basals which kept his bgs good this am
but he went up to 402 after noon. He's still 320 now despite numerous extra
boluses. Last night he started coming down around 6pm,but tonight hes still
flying at 9pm.I guess this will be a fun 11 days.              Doreen-mom of 2