Re: [IP] sick and high BGs

Just got back I don't have strep just a major sinus infection and wheezing. I
have the chills and no temp..I was presribed Augmentin Huge doses..
Have to see oncologist/hematologist. Time is getting near I guess for a major
decision for me..
ANyway..thank you for your help..I hope after a couple of days on the
antibiotics I will be ok..also got nystatin oral swish but forgot to ask if I
can take that with the antibiotics..
I am freezing..by my BGs are down to 193!! something maybe turning around
email @ redacted