Re: [IP] sick and high BGs

In a message dated 3/5/1999 2:04:19 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< but Ohh does throat hurt >>
Hi Ginny--Someone else has mentioned strep which is exactly what I was going
to say.  I was going to warn you about the strep A  which is in Chicago that
you are hearing about in the news.  I made my daughters boyfriend go get
checked the other day because he was dying and low and behold he had strep
A--so it is out of Chicago now.  We are in Nashville, TN.  Go get it checked.