Re: [IP] Profeeionals and the real world

<< I'll probably get shot for this... >>
Now why would I want to shoot a patient?  Ok, everybody....even if I get a new
job and move away...I will still stay in touch with the group. Arizona would
be nice to visit...but I have to travel too far now to see my family. Someone
in FL and in Idaho also wnat me to clone myself..do not know how to do
that...hee hee. Now, please..that is enough for now. You are all wonderful
people...I learn a lot from all of you. Thanks, and hugs,
Barbara B.