Re: [IP] Profeeionals and the real world

By all her responses and help to myself and others I can sense too that she is a very special person.  So Barbara, can you clone yourself and move to Phoenix AZ???  Pretty please with sugar on top?  I promise to bolus.  <VBG>

It comforts me to know your at least an email away.

Rhonda Tyo wrote:

 Hi all,I'll probably get shot for this......BUT I know Barbara B. not only as a pump trainer, but as a friend.....For the first time in my "diabetic" life...I wasn't condemned for anything I did....I was encouraged and listened to, never had that before.....I have a terrific team!!!! but when problems arise, my friend Barb is ALWAYS there..  sometimes when I'm in the area I just stop in to chat....she always has time for me(unless of course she's at a meeting)..I could go on and on, but I just wanted everyone to know what a special person and CDE Barb is.....SHE'S THE BEST....IMHO.....hehe RhondaType1,33 yearsPumping for almost 3 years.......