Re: [IP] sick and high BGs

<< The
 extremely sore throat sounds to me like a strep infection.  You don't want
 to mess around with strep: if left untreated, it can develop into a more
 serious condition that used to be called scarlet fever.  If I were you, I'd
 be heading into the doc for a throat culture!   >>

What MJ has to say is important to pay attention to. I remember hearing
something on the news the other day about recent outbreaks of strep. Get it
checked out! Better safe than sorry! as we say.
Barbara B.