[IP] Headaches

Does anyone get severe headaches that might be diabetes related???   My endo has
asked me this the last couple of times (I go every 3 months) that I have had my
check-ups and I have always been able to say no.  But within the past 2 months I
have had 3 really bad headaches (bad enough to miss work & take T3 w/codeine).
I am planning on talking to my endo about this at my app. later this month but
wanted to know if anyone else has this problem and if it is diabetes related.
Thanks,
Gina
2 1/2 yrs on D pump     22 yrs IDDM