[IP] Headaches

Does anyone get severe headaches that might be diabetes related???   My endo has
asked me this the last couple of times (I go every 3 months) that I have had my
check-ups and I have always been able to say no.  But within the past 2 months I
have had 3 really bad headaches (bad enough to miss work & take T3 w/codeine).
I am planning on talking to my endo about this at my app. later this month but
wanted to know if anyone else has this problem and if it is diabetes related.
2 1/2 yrs on D pump     22 yrs IDDM