Re: [IP]

<<  got up and tested - I was 52! I went to bed with a 152 (gave high bg bolus
to bring to 120). I've also been waking up with some highs and I suspect I
might be rebounding so will be testing to see if I need to change basal. >>

I would recommend a higher target number at bedtime. Many people (YMMV) seem
to need less insulin after falling asleep. 152 was not a bad number at
bedtime, obviously, and you are most likely rebounding.  Caution
CAUTION,CAUTION...with corrections at bedtime.
Barbara B.