[IP] question to the group...

got a question for the group... are any of you running a pump without an
endo, cde or dietician??? I'm in a position where I must revert back to
dealing with my family doc only...

endo got too pricey and can't afford his office visits... he won't
negotiate and I have to pay him cash with each visit because as most of you
know, I don't have and can't get insurance here...have to make a decision
to either pay the electric bill or him for a visit... only endo within 300
miles, so no real choices... cde and dietician are working in his office so
I have to see him to access them...

Ellen B-C