Re: [IP] prednisone

check ketones..also make sure he drinks water.,,
I had to test every 4 hours and bolus in my case..it brought it down some.
he may get cravings for sugar..I got cravings for food..so ate veggies..
just do the best you can..I cannot remember if you have the MiniMed..if so use
the dual wave bolus,...just make sure he doesn;t get dehydrated.
wish there was more but there isn't/ Pred will play havoc..
just check more often..bolus..check ketones..keep hydrated..watch foods and
hope the reaction to the vaccine goes away.
How much pred is he on?  and will he be tapering down I hope?
email @ redacted