[IP] Thanks to Ted & Fran...

Just wanted to spread some deserved appreciation to those that helped me
over the last week or so.

After further investigating the snafu with my Cobra coverage, i
discovered that the error was in fact a clerical one.  The rates were
still SUBSTANTIALLY lower than the ones offered by BC/BS in non-group

I also investigated Metformin in an exhaustive dejanews search, and find
it quite promising.  I would think that other Type 1's looking to help
lower their insulin resistance would find it efficacious as well.  My
next endo appt is in April, if i find my weight loss decelerating or
stalling, i will in fact take up my doc's recommendation to use it.