[IP] prednisone

You guys were right this stuff is bad news for bgs.Joe started am at 126, 2
hours later after prednisone he was 423.We doubled all his basals and he still
stayed in the 400and 500 all day. He just came down to 236 at 8pm. Our endo
said thats cuz prednisone wore off(only dosing once a day).We have to do this
for 11 more days. The endo said prednisone makes you very insulin
resistant.Any suggestions? We've doubled his basals and boluses, and we'll be
trying again tomorrow.
                           Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers ( 1 very sick little boy)