Fwd: [IP] trouble with MM

In a message dated 99-03-04 22:48:14 EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                  -  Very Y2K Compliant -
 http://www.netstreet.net/
 email:   email @ redacted
 cell:    703-626-5532
 PGP key available for encrypted transmissions

 Be sure to check out http://www.sincerelybill.com/ to see why Netscape named
 Sincerely, Bill their #1 What's Cool site for 10/1/98!!

 CNN says "Sincerely, Bill is fun whether you love Clinton or hate him!" -
 11/5/98 http://www.cnn.com/ONLINE/ >>

No offense intended to amyone, but is there anyway we can have a bit less of
this advertising?

-- BEGIN included message

If you really want the other pump, MM GIVES YOU 60 DAYS TO RETURN IT.

Mason

"Gee, no......G3!"