Re: [IP] Accu-Check Complete

In a message dated 3/4/99 8:19:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Does the accu-check
 complete have a computer program that will download the data and put it into
 graphs and if so how much is it...  and where do I get it >>

Yes, it's called Accutility and you get it by callng the 800 number on the
back of your meter and asking for it. It's about $40 with tax, S&H, etc. I had
mine two days after I ordered it. You can also use the software to program
your pump.